You are here
Angle Iron Corner Trim Cap
Customize Your Order
Steel angle iron 1/8" thickness x 3/4" leg X 3/4" leg X 8' length. Sold by the single stick for covering corners on wood wall paneling installations.
|3 - 4||$32.00|
|5 - 6||$28.00|
|7 - 10||$24.00|
|11 - 14||$20.00|
|15 - 20||$18.50|
|21 - Unlimited||$17.00|
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA to commercial addresses (more information on the Customer Service page).
- Quickly conceal exposed outside corners of feature wall paneling installations.
- The inside dimensions of this product are 5/8 x 5/8" which nicely covers our 3/8" thick accent wall paneling sold here in our online store.
- Cap over the top of an outside corner or can be reversed on an inside corner.
- Durable steel will take abuse and protect corners from damage.
- Makes installation of paneling faster and simpler because lengths do not have to be cut as perfect since ends will be hidden under steel trim cap.
- All sticks are shipped raw with no finish on them so you can paint or leave unfinished to give a rugged industrial look. The raw, natural mill finish or rusty steel complement our reclaimed wood wall paneling well. You can rust it and seal over with a clear coat if you like.
- You can cut sticks shorter to any length you want. You will need to drill holes anywhere within the 8' length and/ or glue to wall.