You are here
Engineered Wood Flooring - Kitchen Sink Mixed Hardwoods Blend
Customize Your Order
Highest quality textured reclaimed engineered hardwood flooring. Random width blend 4, 5, 7" and 18 mm height (aproximately 3/4") with 6mm wear layer- Priced below by the square foot of material shipped with free shipping!
Call before ordering to check current inventory on this item. It may have an extended lead time.
|1 - 20||$49.90|
|21 - 49||$48.95|
|50 - 75||$36.95|
|76 - 125||$28.95|
|126 - 175||$23.33|
|176 - 225||$21.33|
|226 - 300||$19.83|
|301 - 400||$18.13|
|401 - 500||$17.13|
|501 - 600||$16.83|
|601 - 700||$16.53|
|701 - 800||$16.43|
|801 - 1000||$16.13|
|1001 - 1500||$15.93|
|1501 - 2000||$15.83|
|2001 - 2500||$15.73|
|2501 - 3000||$15.63|
|3001 - Unlimited||$15.43|
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA to commercial addresses (more information on the Customer Service page).
- Proudly made in the USA. We craft this material out of mixed hardwoods (oak, maple, cherry, elm, ash, hickory, exotics, chestnut, walnut - very diverse blend).
- The beauty of a reclaimed wood floor without the problems of gaps, high waste, uneven boards, high installation costs, or movement.
- This floor has the best characteristics and quality features of both a solid hardwood and engineered flooring.
- This floor does not have the traditional disadvantages of laminate floors such as cheap backing material, thin wear layer, nonrepairable prefinish, micro bevel edge, thin tongues, cheap appearance, but rather it is meant to last many lifetimes.
- Our engineered reclaimed wide plank floor is extremely stable no cupping, twisting, or shrinking.
- Can be installed directly over cured concrete (use an all in one vapor barrier and mastic adhesive), below grade, and over radiant heat. Can be glued down or glued and nailed down.
- Vary rare to have an engineered authentic reclaimed wood floor offered with original patina and texture. This is not a faux distress. The skip sanded face still has old circle sawn marks, antique patina, and weathering.
- Each batch is a one of a kind blend of many different types of woods; every floor has its own unique personality.
- Edges profiled with flooring tongue and groove.
- Presanded to eliminate heavy sanding after install and to give accurate height calibration for consistent, smooth, flat floor. Knot and nail holes prefilled and sanded flush.
- Readily accepts stain and finish so you can customize to your preferences.
|Name of area||Length in Inches||x||Width in Inches||Square Feet|
Add another area
|Total Square Feet|
* All paneling product is sold in 25 square foot increments. The total square feet added to the cart will be rounded up to the nearest 25.