Customize Your Order
Free Shipping *
Create your own DIY decorative wood wall with these reclaimed wood planks; buy online for free shipping.
Solid reclaimed, recycled oak paneling boards for decorative siding, interior walls or ceilings. Honey brown to grey colors/ original patina and texture. 5" wide planks.
Priced by the square foot of material shipped. Only sold in increments of 25 SF.
|25 - 49||$10.10|
|50 - 74||$7.90|
|75 - 99||$7.45|
|100 - 149||$7.30|
|150 - 224||$7.00|
|225 - 324||$6.80|
|325 - 424||$6.30|
|425 - 524||$5.88|
|525 - 624||$5.80|
|625 - 799||$5.70|
|800 - 1199||$5.65|
|1200 - 1999||$5.50|
|2000 - Unlimited||$5.40|
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA (More information on the Customer Service page), excludes Alaska & Hawaii. Flat rate to Canada: $110.
- Proudly made in America. We craft this material out of mixed oak.
- Solid wood, 100% recycled, reclaimed lumber boards used for wall cladding.
- Normally this wood paneling ships within three days of ordering!
- Lightweight and simple to install on existing walls. Sliced thin for ease of install around outlets and baseboards.
- All straight sides make fast and easy installation. No lap profile on edges allows for faster install and better yield on product.
- Readily accepts stain and finish so you can customize to your preferences. First picture shown here is with no finish on it.
- No complex tools needed for installation. Basic carpentry tools required such as saw, hammer and finish nails or brad nail gun, tape measure, caulking gun with construction adhesive, painting tools, etc.