Customize your order
- Feel free to contact us to see about ordering different sizes or variations of items.
- Also, we do all kinds of custom millwork besides these stocked inventory items seen in our online store. The items in the online store are just meant to be a quick and easy ordering option for frequently requested items.
- Pricing on custom orders may be significantly different. For example, if ordering a single custom door it is likely to be higher priced than items on this page, but if ordering a whole house package of doors your cost is likely to be significantly lower than prices shown on this page.
- Most custom orders will take significantly longer to the manufacturer.
- Custom orders do not have free shipping. Custom order quotes do not include credit card processing fees.
- Variations or special requests to stock items will significantly alter pricing structure for small quantity orders.
- Method of shipping for both stock and custom items is done by any method chosen by Reclaimed Lumber Products (RLP). RLP can use any carrier or service at their discretion, and there is no guarantee of delivery time after it leaves RLP's facility unless agreed upon prior to order confirmation. RLP makes best efforts for prompt shipping. Any extra services such as (but not limited to) inside delivery, lift gate, difficult access, special packaging, hand unload, appointment, redelivery attempt, or change of address will be billed to the customer. RLPs prices are for the lowest cost shipping method or carrier of their choice. Any special services incurred will be at customer's expense. Any special requests should be discussed before the order is placed.
- The best method to see your total delivered order cost for online store items is to add all items to cart and start check out process. All applicable discounts will automatically be calculated such as any track order with more than one kit will receive a $12 discount, more than one door will receive an $400 discount, and combining a barn door track with a door order will be eligible for an additional $85 discount. Shipping to UPS commercially qualified addresses in the continental United States for orders over $240 will have free shipping! All orders up to $240 will have a flat rate of $7.20. Residential designated addresses will incur a small shipping surcharge of 3% of order total. Any track kit 10' and longer will have an additional freight charge of $45, or any door order will have a onetime fee of $20. All residential service charges will be capped at $100 for shipping.
- All Canadian customers can check out easily in our online store. Every order has a $35 processing charge plus 7% of order total for shipping. Any track kit 10' and longer will have an additional freight charge of $45, or any door order will have a onetime fee of $20. International shipments are responsible for their own brokerage, customs, and taxes.
- Contact us for a shipping quote to AK or HI.
- Custom orders usually have a separate shipping charge broken out. All bids and pricing for custom orders are exclusive of any offers made in our online store.
- All doors, paneling over 300-500 square feet, and track longer than 8’ ship via freight truck. You need to be prepared to receive and unload truck deliveries. You must have access to a semi truck, and they only deliver curbside. Be sure the shipping address you provide has full access for all carriers. If you do not have somebody available during normal business hours at the shipping address to receive delivery be sure to check in advance before ordering to see if other services are available for shipping. If the customer does not have means to unload the truck, be sure to plan in advance. Inside delivery is not included; the customer should plan to unload the truck and move contents inside. Any extra freight charges incurred such as inside delivery, lift gate, re-delivery, change of address, or limited access will be billed to the customer.
- Paneling orders up to 300-500 square feet and track kits 8' and shorter if ordered without a door will be delivered by UPS Ground.
- Unusual requests for unique deliveries that differ from normal carrier practices are not accepted unless agreed upon in writing prior to the order placed. For example when ordering don't assume that carriers will make delivery appointments or place delivery in a specific spot at your address. RLP has little control over delivery once the shipment has been turned over to the carrier. It is customer's responsibility to move delivery indoors and out of the weather once it has been delivered.
- Further information on shipping is available on our warranty page.
- All tracking information for every order is automatically emailed to the customer to their email address they provided. Please check junk mail if you have not received tracking information. It usually comes from UPS' Quantum View.
- Be sure to note any damage before signing for the shipment. Save all packaging materials, take pictures, and document any suspected damage or shortages with the shipper. Delayed claims after receiving shipment will not be honored. Any damage must be noted when receiving and signing for the shipment.
Lead Times and Ship Schedule
- Quoted lead times change daily based on most up to date confirmed orders.
- All hardware products are in stock and ship within three business days from our facility. We make an effort to usually ship track hardware on the same day that the order was received. Add in transit time by UPS.
- Reclaimed Wood Barn Door Slab - This stock door takes 1-3 weeks to build plus shipping time. If schedule allows we can sometimes build and ship our stock barn door slab to any size within a couple days.
- Idaho Barn Wood Blend Wall Paneling - Orders under 500 SF will ship in 3 days or less. Check if there are lead times for larger orders.
- Oak Blend Wall Paneling - Orders under 500 SF will be packaged for shipment in 3 business days or less and larger orders are currently shipping out in about 1 week.
- Original Antique Texture Wall Paneling - Orders under 500 SF will be packaged for shipment in 3 business days or less. Check if there are lead times for larger orders.
- For flooring orders under 1000 SF will be packaged for shipment in 2-3 weeks or less and larger orders need to have a lead time quoted.
- Any other item not found in our online store such as custom doors, tables, or any special request is likely to have a 1-3 month lead time currently.
- We try to process and ship orders in three days or less. Usually, track kits ship the same or next day. If something is out of stock or going to take longer, we will notify you before processing your order. Most flooring orders will take longer to process, and sometimes if out of stock could have a couple months lead time.
- Most orders to the Western US take two days transit and delivery time, Midwest is three to four days, and Eastern states are four to five business days. We make no guarantee on actual shipping time. If you want a guaranteed delivery time, there is an expedited shipping service which will be an additional cost. All shipment dates represented by RLP are when the shipment leaves RLP; arrival date at customer will be later.
Reclaimed Material Disclaimer
- Please note if a product is made from reclaimed material, the customer should expect variation in color and texture within each piece of millwork and within the batch. Rarely do finished products exactly match samples or pictures provided exactly. Actual product may have a different blend of colors and textures than what is exactly shown in the description. Reclaimed millwork is particularly prone to variation. Manufacturer guarantees only that product matches specifications. If a customer has strict expectations be sure to explicitly state that in specifications, otherwise with reclaimed materials there is a lot of room for variation and unique attributes. Characteristics such as nail holes, discoloration, knots, weathering, rough texture, species variation, fill material, staining, odor, checking may all be acceptable as long as the product is stable and matches specifications in the description.
- As is material purchased as lumber only carries no warranty. It probably has not been metal detected, has an unlimited waste factor, defects may be present up to 100% waste, has not been pressure washed, may contain bugs or odor, has not been kiln dried or sterilized, no guarantee that it will work for the application intended, and there are no refund or exchanges. Unless a customer specifically requests certain guarantees on purchasing as is solid wood beams and lumber, it is sold with no guarantee or representation of any kind.
- Note all wood products sold by us are shipped with no stain or finish on them unless requested otherwise.
- Be sure to read the description of the item. Often times actual product specifications allow for variation from specific pictures or samples. Reclaimed wood is much more prone to variation.
- We must collect sales tax for any deliveries in Idaho.
- Items purchased in our online store may be paid by credit card at checkout. If your order requires customization or changes not easily made in the online store contact us before placing the order. We can send a custom invoice for your purchase.
- All custom orders and purchases made outside of our online store incur a 3% processing fee if an order is paid by credit card. RLP accepts MasterCard and Visa. Alternatively, we can invoice you with an option that you can pay by e-check through Intuit payment processing which is free service to you.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to assembly, processing, and packaging for shipment.
- All orders subject to terms posted on our warranty page.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
- As a general rule, there are no returns, refunds or exchanges allowed on any items we sell.
- All custom orders require full payment for order regardless if customer changes their mind about the order. Alterations to the order may change pricing structure.
- Anything shipped incorrectly or damaged will be replaced with appropriate new merchandise by RLP. Our warranty does not cover items lost by the customer or broken by the customer through negligence. Any claims must be made immediately upon receiving merchandise. Customer must be willing to help Reclaimed Lumber Products process a shipping damage claim or return if merchandise is deemed to be missing or damaged. Before any claims can be made or replacements shipped, the customer must provide complete photo documentation of all packaging materials and contents.
- Shortages and shipping damages will not be honored after the customer has signed for shipment. This policy is in place because freight carriers often will not insure packages for damage that have been signed and accepted for by the receiving party. Make sure to inspect shipment before signing.
- This no refund policy is in place because the majority of the merchandise sold by RLP is so expensive to ship that by the time we deduct shipping and handling costs for transit to and from plus restock the merchandise there would very little left over to pay the customer a refund.
- Be sure to carefully read all specifications of the merchandise you order prior to placing the order. Installation instructions are available for download in each product listing; customer should read instructions before placing their order.
- Special request to order certain sizes, sorting, or colors of stock products found in our online store cannot be done under the published pricing. There are no exchanges of product or trades for special requests without altering pricing structure.
Local Pickup and Business Hours
- Please call in advance before coming out to our physical location to schedule an appointment. We welcome local customers but we do not have a retail store or showroom set up for drop-in customers.
- Read this article first: DIY Source for Reclaimed Lumber
- Our hours are 8-5 Mountain Time, Monday-Friday by appointment only.
- All material, text, and pictures on this site is copyright. RLP does not authorize use by any other parties and will pursue damages for infringement.