Customize your order
- Feel free to contact us to see about ordering different sizes or variations of items.
- Also we do all kinds of custom millwork besides these stocked inventory items seen in our online store. The items in the online store are just meant to be a quick and easy ordering option for frequently requested items.
- Pricing on custom orders may be significantly different. For example, if ordering a single custom door it is likely to be higher priced than items on this page, but if ordering a whole house package of doors your cost is likely to be significantly lower than prices shown on this page.
- Most custom orders will take significantly longer to manufacturer.
- Custom orders do not have free shipping. Custom order quotes do not include credit card processing fees.
- Variations or special requests to stock items will signficantly alter pricing structure for small quantity orders.
- Method of shipping for both stock and custom items is done by any method chosen by Reclaimed Lumber Products (RLP). RLP can use any carrier or service at their discretion, and there is no guarantee of delivery time after it leaves RLP's facility unless agreed upon prior to order confirmation. RLP makes best efforts for prompt shipping.
- All online store items ship free to the continental United States. Custom orders usually have a separate shipping charge broken out. All bids and pricing for custom orders are exclusive of any offers made in our online store.
- We also ship regularly to Canada; online store items ship to Canada for a flat fee of $110 extra for the entire order. We ship worldwide; contact us for a shipping quote outside the continental USA. International shipments are responsible for their own brokerage, customs, and taxes.
- All doors, paneling over 300-500 square feet, and track longer than 8’ ship via freight truck. You need to be prepared to receive and unload truck deliveries. You must have access for a semi truck, and they only deliver curbside. Freight shipments with individual boxes weighing over 100 lbs. will be delivered with liftgate delivery option, otherwise customer should be prepared to unload trucks curbside. Note liftgate options may not actually be available with all carriers, and shipments longer than 8' cannot use liftgate. If customer does not have means to unload truck, be sure to plan in advance. Inside delivery is not included; customer should plan to unload truck and move contents inside. Any extra freight charges incurred such as inside delivery, lift gate, re-delivery, change of address, or limited access will be billed to customer.
- Paneling orders up to 300-500 square feet and track kits 8' and shorter if ordered without a door will be delivered by UPS Ground.
- Unusual requests for unique deliveries that different from normal carrier practices are not accepted unless agreed upon in writing prior to order placed. For example when ordering don't assume that carriers will make delivery appointments or place delivery in a specific spot at your address. RLP has little control over delivery once shipment has been turned over to carrier. It is customer's responsibility to move delivery indoors and out of the weather once it has been delivered.
- Further information on shipping is available here: Warranty
- All tracking information for every order is automatically emailed to customer to their email address they provided. Please check junk mail if you have not recieved tracking information. It usually comes from UPS' Quantum View.
- Be sure to note any damage before signing for shipment. Save all packaging materials, take pictures, and document any suspected damage or shortages with shipper. Delayed claims will not be honored. Any damage must be noted when receiving and signing for shipment.
Lead Times and Ship Schedule
- Quoted lead times change daily based on most up to date confirmed orders.
- All hardware products are in stock and ship within three business days from our facility. Add in transit time by UPS.
- Reclaimed Wood Barn Door Slab - This stock door takes 1-3 weeks to build plus shipping time.
- Idaho Barn Wood Blend Wall Paneling - Orders under 500 SF will ship in 3 days or less. Check if there are lead times on larger orders.
- Oak Blend Wall Paneling - Orders under 500 SF will be packaged for shipment in 3 business days or less and larger orders are currently shipping out in about 1 week.
- Original Antique Texture Wall Paneling - Orders under 500 SF will be packaged for shipment in 3 business days or less. Check if there are lead times on larger orders.
- For flooring orders under 1000 SF will be packaged for shipment in 2-3 weeks or less and larger orders need to have a lead time quoted.
- Any other item not found in our online store such as custom doors, tables, or any special request is likely to have a 1-3 month lead time currently.
- We try to process and ship orders in three days or less. Usually track kits ship the same or next day. If something is out of stock or going to take longer, we will notify you before processing your order. Most flooring orders will take longer to process, and sometimes if out of stock could have a couple months lead time.
- Most orders to the Western US take two days transit and delivery time, Midwest is three to four days, and Eastern states are four to five business days. We make no guarantee on actual shipping time. If you want a guaranteed delivery time, there is an expedited shipping service which will be an additional cost. All shipment dates represented by RLP are when the shipment leaves RLP; arrival date at customer will be later.
Reclaimed Material Disclaimer
- Please note if product is made from reclaimed material, customer should expect variation in color and texture within each piece of millwork and within batch. Rarely do finished products exactly match samples or pictures provided exactly. Actual product may have different blend of colors and textures than what is exactly shown in description. Reclaimed millwork is particularly prone to variation. Manufacturer guarantees only that product matches specifications. If customer has strict expectations be sure to explicitly state that in specifications, otherwise with reclaimed materials there is a lot of room for variation and unique attributes. Characteristics such as nail holes, discoloration, knots, weathering, rough texture, species variation, fill material, staining, odor, checking may all be acceptable as long as product is stable and matches specifications in description.
- As is material purchased as lumber only carries no warranty. It probably has not been metal detected, has an unlimited waste factor, defects may be present up to 100% waste, has not been pressure washed, may contain bugs or odor, has not been kiln dried or sterilized, no guarantee that it will work for the application intended, and there are no refund or exchanges. Unless customer specifically requests certain guarantees on purchasing as is solid wood beams and lumber, it is sold with no guarantee or representation of any kind.
- Note all wood products sold by us are shipped with no stain or finish on them unless requested otherwise.
- Be sure to read description of item. Often times actual product specifications allows for variation from specific pictures or samples. Reclaimed wood is much more prone to variation.
- We must collect sales tax for any deliveries in Idaho.
- Items purchased in our online store may be paid by credit card at checkout. If your order requires customization or changes not easily made in the online store contact us before placing order. We can send a custom invoice for your purchase.
- All custom orders and purchases made outside of our online store incur a 3% processing fee if order is paid by credit card. RLP accepts MasterCard and Visa. Alternatively we can invoice you with an option that you can pay by e-check through Intuit payment processing which is free service to you.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to assembly, processing and packaging for shipment.
- All orders subject to terms posted at: http://www.reclaimedlumberproducts.com/warranty-ordering-directions
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- As a general rule there are no returns, refunds or exchanges allowed on any items we sell.
- All custom orders require full payment for order regardless if customer changes their mind about the order. Alterations to the order may change pricing structure.
- Anything shipped incorrectly or damaged will be replaced with appropriate new merchandise by RLP. Our warranty does not cover items lost by customer or broken by customer through negligence. Any claims must be made immediately upon receiving merchandise. Customer must be willing to help Reclaimed Lumber Products process a shipping damage claim or return if merchandise is deemed to be missing or damaged. Before any claims can be made, customer must provide complete photo documentation of all packaging materials and contents.
- Shortages and shipping damages will not be honored after customer has signed for shipment. This policy is in place because freight carriers often will not insure packages for damage that have been signed and accepted for by the receiving party. Make sure to inspect shipment before signing.
- This no refund policy is in place because the majority of the merchandise sold by RLP is so expensive to ship that by the time we deduct shipping and handling costs for transit to and from plus restock the merchandise there would very little left over to pay the customer a refund.
- Be sure to carefully read all specifications of the merchandise you order prior to placing the order.
- Special request to order certain sizes, sorting, or colors of stock products found in our online store cannot be done under the published pricing. There are no exchanges of product or trades for special requests without altering pricing structure.
Local Pickup and Business Hours
- Please call in advance before coming out to our physical location to schedule an appointment. We welcome local customers but we do not have retail store or showroom setup for drop-in customers.
- Read this article first: DIY Source for Reclaimed Lumber
- Our hours are 8-5 Mountain Time, Monday-Friday by appointment only.
- All material, text and pictures on this site is copyright. RLP does not authorize use by any other parties and will pursue damages for infringement.