You are here
Reclaimed Wood Barn Door Slab
Customize Door Size
Save $400 on each door after the first
Save $85 when purchased with any track
Solid reclaimed wood barn door custom made to any size with free shipping. All doors up to 42" wide 1 3/4" thick and over 42" wide are 2 1/4" thick. All doors up to 60" wide are a single panel, and over 60" have a dividing rail running vertically to make it a two-panel door. Recommended sizes are to order in width combinations of 6" to work easily with tracks that are precut in one-foot increments where the barn door track length is typically twice the width of the door.
Combine multiple doors in order to receive $400 discount on each door after the first; also combine with track hardware to receive $85 discount on track.
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA to commercial addresses (more information on the Customer Service page).
- Proudly made in the USA. Nature left her mark on the antique lumber that came from Idaho farms, and then it was milled and fabricated into your door by the craftsman in our shop.
- Available to be custom built for you with a quick turnaround and nearly an unlimited range of sizes.
- This door is completely assembled and glued together with our highest quality constructions techniques used on our solid wood stile and rail doors. We build our own engineered stave cores with reclaimed lumber so that you have a door made with recycled materials. This combined with dowels plus mortise and tenon joinery assures the slab will stay flat and stable for years.
- This door is not a kit like sold by a number of other companies that requires assembly on your end. Door slab will arrive assembled and sanded ready for you to stain or finish. A number of other barn doors sold today are not made with components that will not prevent warping like our engineered design. Also many are made from cheaper woods and have faux finishes. This door is made with real, antique lumber, and it is built to last! We reiterate that this is real, solid wood door intended for heavy-duty interior use and is not an imitation sliding door.
- Match this door slab with our similar Idaho Barnwood Blend Wall Paneling; they make a perfect compliment to each other.
- Normally this barn door slab ships within 1 to 2 weeks of ordering!
- Second door ordered at the same time receives a $400 discount.
- Save money by combining this door slab with one of our track hardware kits for an additional $85 discount. Buy your barn door and sliding track hardware from RLP for a one-stop solution and quick turnaround.