Customize Your Order
Free Shipping *
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA (More information on the Customer Service page), excludes Alaska & Hawaii. Flat rate to Canada: $110.
- Proudly made in the USA. Nature left her mark on the antique lumber that came from Idaho farms, and then it was milled and fabricated into your door by craftsman in our shop.
- This door is completely assembled and glued together with our highest quality constructions techniques used on our solid wood stile and rail doors. We build our own engineered stave cores with reclaimed lumber, so that you have a door made with recycled materials. This combined with dowels plus mortise and tenon joinery assures the slab will stay flat and stable for years.
- This door is not a kit like sold by a number of other companies that requires assembly on your end. Door slab will arrived assembled and sanded ready for you to stain or finish. A number of other barn doors sold today are not made with components that will not prevent warping like our engineered design. Also many are made from cheaper woods and have faux finishes. This door is made with real, antique lumber, and it is built to last! We reiterate that this is real, solid wood door intended for heavy duty use and is not an imitation sliding door.
- Match this door slab with our similar Idaho Barnwood Blend Wall Paneling; they make a perfect compliment to each other.
- Normally this barn door slab ships within three days of ordering!
- Call to ask for pricing on alternative sizes of doors different than shown in options here.
- Second door ordered at the same time receives a $400 discount.
- Save money by combining this door slab with a one of our track hardware kits for an additional $85 discount. Buy your barn door and sliding track hardware from RLP for a one stop solution, with free shipping and quick turnaround time.