Customize Your Order
Free Shipping *
Barn Wood Blend with no sanding on face leaving the original reclaimed lumber surface texture & old color's true patina- reclaimed grey and brown tones. Thin plank paneling in random width combinations consisting of 3″, 5″, and 7″. Individual solid barn wood strips in random lengths from 10 to 93" and 3/8" thick. Entirely reclaimed lumber from barnwood siding for decorative interior walls and ceilings. Buy here with free shipping to create unique feature walls with authentic reclaimed wood boards.
Priced by the square foot of material shipped. Only sold in increments of 25 SF.
|25 - 49||$10.98|
|50 - 74||$9.18|
|75 - 99||$8.51|
|100 - 124||$8.11|
|125 - 199||$7.95|
|200 - 399||$7.88|
|400 - 599||$7.60|
|600 - 799||$7.48|
|800 - 1199||$7.28|
|1200 - 1999||$7.08|
|2000 - Unlimited||$6.98|
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA (More information on the Customer Service page), excludes Alaska & Hawaii. Flat rate to Canada: $110.
- Proudly made craftsmen in the US. We carefully sort these wood wall planks from our reclaimed barn wood. The premium material with the most solid pieces and best surfaces in both color and texture are set aside for the original antique blend.
- Quickly put color and texture on your feature walls, ceilings, bars, or wainscot with this reclaimed wood paneling.
- Most efficient product made that has the natural beauty and quality of reclaimed lumber but due to exacting milling tolerance it does not have the installation frustrations of barn lumber; this makes it the fastest way to buy and install wood for a feature wall.
- This paneling product has accurate milling tolerances but since it is not sanded on the face it does not have as accurate of tolerances as our skip sanded paneling.
- Normally this paneling ships within three days of ordering!
- Recommended install over plywood backing glued with PL brand construction adhesive; if installing over sheetrock you must use PL brand glue and paint flat black before install.
- Lightweight and simple to install on remodels. Intentionally made thin for ease of install around trim, electrical and fixtures.
- All edges straight and square make fast and easy installation. No profile on edges allows for faster install and more efficient yield on materials.
- No specialty tools needed for installation. Simple carpentry tools required such as saw, hammer and finish nails or brad nail gun, tape measure, caulking gun with construction adhesive, painting tools, etc.
- Real original color and texture- all material is authentic with no fake aging, added dies or stains; this material is true reclaimed old wood. This product has lots of variation in tones, shades, patina, age, and feel. Batch to batch will vary in color ratios.
Note this video is of a different product with slightly different finishes, but the details and hints are applicable for installation.