Customize Your Order
Free Shipping *
* Free shipping within the Continental USA, excludes Alaska & Hawaii (contact us for rates to Alaska & Hawaii). Flat rate to Canada: $110.
- Low profile, limited clearance applications. Perfect for applications such as mounting a barn door in a basement with low ceilings or duct work close to door opening. Ideal for low clearance applications; complete track and wheel will fit in only 3″ of clearance over top of door slab. This low profile barn door door hardware works great in applications where you have limited room between the top of door and ceiling and other limited headroom applications for sliding track.
- Custom designed by RLP meant to operate safer and smoother. Installs faster and easier than most flat track.
- A complete new and different aproach for design in heavy duty barn door hardware.
- Proudly made in the USA. Unique proprietary design by RLP!
- Channel shape of barn door track adds extra strength and rigidity which allows track to span greater distances. Heavy duty version of our V track made with formed 3/16" steel and double ball bearing glass filled nylon wheels can support much heavier loads and big barn doors.
- Wheel spacing from hanger is adjustable.
- Special design for obscure stop at end of track- no metal on metal clang!
- Better for remodel installations where one needs to drill into studs rather than a solid header for attaching track to wall. It can span up to 24″ between attachment points within length of track (5 lag screws minimum, though, per door). Special channel shape of track adds strength where it can cantilever past attachment point, too.
- Simple setup during install with spacer blocks mounts wheel excact distance over door slab so that it cannot jump out of channel and no anti-jump blocks required. The added security of this design insures safe operations and function barn door track.
- Can be order with or without mounting holes predrilled in track so you can match the track to the mounting points available on the wall.
- Complete kit for track includes all hardware you need to mount your door. You do not need to purchase any extra lags or other fasteners.
- Colored kits are coated with matte textured, industrial, baked on powder coat- not spray painted like many other brands.
- Extremely heavy duty design can support larger than normal doors if installed with proper backing in wall and track properly attached with supplied lag screws to wall. Specially formed shape of track, extra thick 3/16" steel, and double ball bearing wheels support sliding door slabs easily.
- Save money by combining this track kit with a one of our barn door slabs for an additional $85 discount.